Here is the list of best high-quality Android games. This list is according to the categories. You can download the games for free by clicking on the links.
1. Assassin’s Creed Pirates. Assassin’s Creed Pirates is a great example of how much Android games have progressed in terms of graphics. This is a beautiful naval adventure game where you must be the captain of your own pirate ship and search out buried treasure. It features very good graphics and a fun story line. In battle, you shoot cannons at other ships by doing that side-by-side thing that gives the game a glimmer of realism. It used to cost money but now it’s free with in-app purchases.
2. Asphalt 8: Airborne. Gameloft really hit a home run with their Asphalt series. They have increasingly good graphics, fun gameplay, and each new iteration adds more features. The most current is Asphalt 8: Airborne, which includes Google Play Games achievements and a live multiplayer mode. It used to cost money but they switched to a Freemium model (Free to play with in-app purchases). Some like it, some don’t, but it’s still widely considered to be among the best mobile racing games of all time.
3. Clash of Clans. Clash of Clans is one of many MMO-RTS games but it is by far one of the best. In this real-time strategy, you play as a clan chief who must build up your village to defend it from raiders. Raiders are other real people who play the game and you can raid their villages too. There are clans you can join so you can play with others and over the last year they’ve integrated clan wars so you can fight other clans. If you like strategy games and social gaming, this will be perfect for you.
4. FIFA 15: Ultimate Team. FIFA 15 has an easy control scheme and far better graphics than practically every other football (soccer) game. There are other modes that players can enjoy and the game includes rosters for hundreds of teams. There are some in-app purchases and the developers are a tad aggressive with it, but with a little patience and self-control, you can move past that and enjoy this great game.
5. Monument Valley. Monument Valley is a masterpiece. It utilizes brilliantly designed puzzles that employ geometric illusions that you must solve to get to the next level. The way these levels fit, turn, flip, and move together to create these new shapes is really something you have to see to truly appreciate. That makes Monument Valley one of the must-have Android games. There is also a kind of storyline about a princess in a dead world. It’s not overly deep but it serves its purpose to drive the game forward. It’s a lot of fun and considered by many to be one of the best games of 2018.